04 April 2007

Yesterday was a good one

currently listening to an interesting Palomar song entitled Work is a State Function. I'm loving the rubber-ducky-sounding effect at the very beginning. Did I spell ducky/ie incorrectly?

Hey, you know what I love? I love seeing s/he.. it means we're one step closer.

Okay, so I could be very general, very nostalgic about all this.

But I won't.

So, yesterday was a good one. Sure, I went to school at 11, but I think that helped my mood rather than hindered it. The day was just so laid back, and that's just how I like it. I have Sheree Cruz and my film group and N64 and music to thank. They made it all better somehow.

In other news, I NEED a prom date. Or not really. It would just be nice. You know, for the laughs and slow dances.

1 comment:

fantastic cat said...

you said "no tricks" you were going to school on a regular basis!! lies!!!

as for your prom date, you forgot to look in the dumpster. that's where all the good ones are, for cheeeeeap. loser